Skincare Benefits of African Baobab Seed Oil
Baobab seed Oil is sourced from large trees that are indigenous to Africa. There are over 8 different species that have been found globally, six of which are on the island of Madagascar. Baobab is a massive tree that is easily distinguished by is massive trunk. it is described as the largest succulent plant (Succulents are plants that have parts that are thickened to retain water in dry climates) in the world with a diameter of 10-12 meters in height. On average it takes between 8 to 23 years before it reaches full maturity (average of 60 years) to bear over 160- 250 fruits per year. Baobab is restricted to hot, semi-arid regions with low rainfall. Traditionally, there are over 300 documented uses throughout Africa. The plant parts are used to treat various ailments such as diarrhoea, malaria, and microbial infections. Historically it is a highly revered for its medicinal and nutritional value.
Baobab Seed Oil: The Natural choice for Healthy Skin
Baobab is a non-irritating, non-allergenic oil that is excellent for restoring and moisturizing the skin. It contains key vitamins and fatty acids that are essential for healthy skin.
- Vitamin A &F (cell renewal)
- Vitamin E (anti-oxidant & anti-aging benefits)
- Vitamin D3 (increases calcium absorption)
- Linoleic Acid (aids in skin hydration and healing)
Baobab Oil can be used alone or in combination of other ingredients
- Rich in anti-oxidants that are protective against premature aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Aids in healing by protecting against small cuts and skin chapping
- Moisturizes skin and aids in the healing process of sunburns and Acne
Have you tried our Baobab oil infused products? Click Here